2019 Membership Renewals are now due
The HRR membership year runs from 1st March each year. The England Athletics affiliation runs from April each year so this gives us time to ensure that our England Athletics affiliation remains current. There are two methods available to renew your membership :-
If you have registered a valid email address with us then by mid-February you should receive an email inviting you to renew. If you have not received it then please check your junk or spam folders or send an email to email@example.com with your name and correct email
You will not be able to use the online system without:-
- a valid email address
- the username and password to access the secure area of the website
When you receive the invitation email:
- Follow the link to your personal renewal page. This page is on the Members Section of the HRR website, you will need to enter the Username and Password to access it. The renewal system is protected by SSL certificates so you will see the secure “padlock” symbol in your browser.
- Check your details on your personal renewal page. If you have any corrections please email them to the membership secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Choose your payment options and whether you would like to affiliate to England Athletics through HRR. The benefits of affiliation to EA are described in the Club handbook and include the right to claim the reduced entry fees for EA races and to partake in various championships and competitions.
- Click on through confirmation pages and make your payment. Once complete you will receive a receipt and confirmation email, which you should save as you would for any other online purchase.
Your membership status will be updated once we receive confirmation of your payment from the system.
Paper Based Renewals
If for any reason you are unable, or would prefer not to use the online system then the traditional paper
based method is still available.
- Ignore the renewal email, if you receive it.
- Obtain a renewal form :-
- download from here
- from the leaflet rack in the bar area at Oxsrad
- cut out the form in the February newsletter
- Hand the completed form, together with cash or cheque payment to Membership Secretary, Marie-Anne Fischer.
We wish you all the best of luck with your running in the new season.